How is the analysis done?The secret to good analysis is to be able to understand the relationship between "the whole" and "the parts". We must therefore:
- Sort information and data
- Compare information and data
- Identify major trends as well as variances to get results
Depending on your needs and what you intend to do with the results, we can provide you with a complete analysis report that will:
How do you present the results?
- Answer the questions asked at the beginning of the process
- Understand how the information and data interact with each other
- Place the issue in a broader context
- Make recommendations for the next steps
And if you want or need to communicate your research results to various audiences, we can help with that too! See the "Communicating Results" section.